Xbox Live redeem code is promotional or gift code stored in the database of that particular service and when they are redeemed, you will be rewarded with discounts or gifts or with specific digital content.
Microsoft often gives out codes as a method to ensure credit is stored and to share subscriptions and their games.
Xbox is owned by Microsoft and offers codes that can be redeemed to purchase and extend Microsoft subscriptions. The Xbox Live codes are 25 characters long and include numbers as well as letters.
But since it isn’t easy for everyone to use or understand, the following consists of steps to take while redeeming your code.
But before that, please understand that we are providing the simple steps to redeem a code on Xbox Live, but you need to follow them correctly and in the same form otherwise you won’t be able to redeem it.
So while using these methods, make sure to use the right device with the format and then only you can do it. So without wasting any time, let us start doing it.
How to redeem Xbox Live code on Xbox One?
Let us firstly start with redeeming the code on Xbox one as it is the most used thing. Let us start it with the steps:
- First of all, you need to sign in to your Xbox One but make sure you are signing in with your Microsoft account as you will need to recover the code through it.
- After doing it, you will see the Xbox button which you need to click in order to open. So click on it and open the guide and select Home.
- Once done, click on right and pick the Store tab.
- Select and choose Use the code.
- Here is the last step, you need to enter the code which will be 25 character in total. Make sure you type them as written as they are case sensitive and cover all the hyphens as it is given for a purpose. So don’t skip any.
How to redeem Xbox Live prepaid code in the Xbox App on Windows 10?
Now, let us read how to redeem the Xbox Live prepaid code in the Xbox App on your Windows 10 operating system. People using Windows 10 needs to follow the simple steps below.
- Visit Xbox.com, in order to visit the home page and once you reach there, select the Sign in option and enter your Microsoft account details and then follow the options given. (Make sure that you are signed in with your Microsoft account and you know the password because you are here to redeem the code.)
- Then select your profile which you will see once you will sign in and then choose Redeem code.
- Now comes the last step, you need to enter the code which will be long as 25 character and you need to type the hyphens and everything as it is here for a purpose as we have mentioned above.
How to redeem Xbox Live code on Windows 10?
- You need to sign in to your PC here with your Microsoft account which you need because you need to recover your code through it.
- Then press the Start button, type Store and then select the Microsoft Store as the option.
- You need to select More… and then Redeem a code.
- Lastly but most important thing, you need to type the 25 character long code and take care of everything as it is necessary and important for the code.
How to redeem Xbox Live code on an Android, iOS or Windows 10 mobile device?
Now, be it for an Android device, iOS device and Windows 10 device, let us see how to redeem Xbox Live code here.
- Firstly, you need to open the Xbox App and then you need to sign in with your Microsoft account as you need to recover your code so it is needed.
- Press the Menu button that will appear on the upper left corner of the screen in the app.
- Now select the Microsoft Store from rundown and simply select to choose Redeem a code option.
- Enter your 25 character long code and make sure to write it accordingly.
How to redeem Xbox Live code on Xbox 360?
- Here, sign in to your Xbox 360 with the Microsoft account as I have said above because you need to reclaim the code and that is the reason you should have your account with you.
- Then choose the Xbox Guide button from the controller which can be selected easily.
- Once done, you need to select the Apps & Games and then simply choose Redeem Code.
- Enter the 25 character code and make sure to pursue the prompts nicely. Once done, you will be able to do it and redeem a code on Xbox 360.
Note: Codes will not be activated or used if user’s account has an exceptional amount of balance or the payment option is expired or no longer valid.
In most cases, this error is due to a temporary problem with redeeming the code. Wait a while and then try again. Check to make sure the prepaid code is for an Xbox game or app.
Error also takes place when you have due balance on your Microsoft account or if your Xbox subscription is suspended.
Gaming world has experienced a major change in the past few years. Its designs are continually enhancing which are fit for offering a virtual experience which feels extremely realistic.
So these were the ways through which one can redeem the code of Xbox Live easily through these various ways. It is easy and can be done within some easy and small clicks.
However, if you still have any query or question, please feel free to ping us and we will try to solve it.